Build your future with us: become a partner of the Maker Faire Rome!
From 16 to 18 October 2015, the University of Rome – La Sapienza, is hosting the third edition of Maker Faire Rome – The European Edition.
For this occasion, La Sapienza will be transformed into a real “City of the Future”.
Maker Faire Rome is the most important exhibition of European innovation and provides a major opportunity for companies and institutions to promote their image and come into contact with wide-ranging and skilled participants.
Participants interested in discovering everything that is creativity and innovation: #Food & Agriculture – #3dprinting – #Fablab – #Wellness/Healthcare – #Design – #Transportation – #Robot&Drones – #Edutainment 4 Kids Adults & Youngs – #Fashion & Wearables – #Interaction – #Digital Fabrication – #Crafts – #DIY – #Music – #Entertainment – #Fun
The event offers various ways to become a partner thanks to its approach geared to enhance the presence of individual businesses or organisations by creating a single narrative with high engagement both Onsite and Online.
Why become a Partner?
- Give your business maximum exposure by entering into a marketing process lasting 8 months and spanning over more than 65 countries.
- Meet a great deal of participants, including professionals, young people and families during the event.
- Let your brand be seen as new, different, fresh and original.
- Open up a lasting exchange with an international movement – the Makers – who are present in 120 nations.
- Increase brand awareness among target consumers
Interested in participating? Want to know about our various partnership opportunities?
In 2014, Maker Faire Rome achieved great results:
- Visitors: 90,000 (36,000 in 2013; + 150%)
- Students (education day): 15,000 (6,000 in 2013; + 150%)
- Light Talks accepted: 80 (40 in 2013, + 100%)
- Workshops accepted: 157 (30 in 2013, + 415%)
- Accredited journalists and bloggers: 500 (260 in 2013, + 92%)
- Total items online and offline: 1,078 (480 in 2013, + 125%)
- Iep Print: 6,556,674 Euro (€ 5,197,636 in 2013, + 26%)
Find out what those who have already participated have to say about the event: